Форум iMeet.ru

На главную :: На сайт :: Помощь :: Поиск :: Войти
Знакомства Дневники Фото Форум Клубы
+  Форум iMeet.Ru
|-+  Общий раздел
| |-+  Юмор (Модераторы: fig, Dmitri, Алёна aka Эрилин, Jul)
| | |-+  R9 SuperTri driver with so many"first"
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1]
Печать
Автор Тема: R9 SuperTri driver with so many"first"  (Прочитано 1318 раз)
Ann1987
Новичок

Просмотр профиля
R9 SuperTri driver with so many"first"
« : 10 Август 2011, 11:01:01 »

Taylormade said the R9 SuperTri driver is their first dirver to unify the Flight Control Technology, movable weight technology,inverted cone technology and Ultra-Thin Wall technology. Some golfers said the R9 SuperTri is Taylormade's first driver to own the all black PVD face, then I think the R9 SuperTri is the first driver that has ability to surpass the R9 driver,n my eye, R9 is really a good driver, but after trying  the R9 SuperTri driver, I found it is far better than the R9. From so many "first", you may also know the R9 SuperTri is not just a common driver.

R9 SuperTri driver has a deeper face and deeper center of gravity location, so it can help golfers to promote higher launch angle and higher spin rate. with the FCI, golfers can change the lie, face and loft angle of the driver, and with the MWT, golfers can change the CG location to promote 75 yards of side to side trajectory change. what's more. R9 SuperTri driver has a large 460cc head, which is larger than the R9 driver, so the R9 SuperTri can bring more forgiveness to golfers.

My favorite sport is golf, I like it very much, although I play it not very well. Golf is suitable for every age people,from child to old people,as you like it, you can play.From many golf equipment brand, the most brand I like is Mizuno, Titlist,ping,and other brand. there I'll recommend you a nice golf clubs online: cheapgolf365.com. Many of my golf equipment is buy from it. My Titleist 910 D2 driver is also buy from this website.I like this website very much.their equipment is high quality and low price. Maybe you can go to see and have a look. I hope in here you can choose one golf equipment you like.

fig
Модератор

Просмотр профиля Email
Re: R9 SuperTri driver with so many"first"
« Ответ #1 : 10 Март 2016, 23:51:34 »

Тема заблокирована.

Если вдруг человек попал в беду, я его фигуру мелом обведу...
Печать
Страниц: [1]
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в: