Форум iMeet.ru

На главную :: На сайт :: Помощь :: Поиск :: Войти
Знакомства Дневники Фото Форум Клубы
+  Форум iMeet.Ru
|-+  Общий раздел
| |-+  Жизнь общества, законы, политика (Модераторы: fig, Dmitri, Алёна aka Эрилин, Jul)
| | |-+  titleist ap1,are you hesitating?
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1]
Печать
Автор Тема: titleist ap1,are you hesitating?  (Прочитано 757 раз)
Marian123
Новичок

Просмотр профиля
titleist ap1,are you hesitating?
« : 16 Март 2012, 11:46:52 »

Not long ago I just bought some new Titleist AP1 712 Irons in the online shop,and they arrived last thursday. As I expected,they are fit for me very much. They are absolutely great, I am a 11 handicap with a good swing and a high clubhead speed for my skill level.So I choose these with TT DG X100 shafts, they help me get more distance and more accuracy.I like the clubhead, the topline is a bit thick but the sole is perfect size,, these have a great solid sound and a good penetrating flight with long irons and a mid high trajectory with the short irons, I am consistently hitting the center with these. All I want to say is "Titleist, Well done!" If you're a mid handicapper like me, you can also take this titleist ap1 into your consideration.

Building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original AP irons,?the AP1?introduces the new high performance ap1 for avid golfers. The Titleist AP1 are multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. What's more,the concept for the original Advanced Performance irons arose as a result of research that indicated serious golfers want performance with great feel, not performance at the expense of feel. The Titleist R&D team's advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the new AP irons resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level. Believe me,you will benefits a lot from the ap1 irons.They will give you solid feel,more forgiving,hotter flight,advanced performance. So,if you are hesitating,you will regret in the future.

fig
Модератор

Просмотр профиля Email
Re: titleist ap1,are you hesitating?
« Ответ #1 : 11 Март 2016, 00:00:46 »

Тема заблокирована.

Если вдруг человек попал в беду, я его фигуру мелом обведу...
Печать
Страниц: [1]
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в: